Sprinkle a sack of school stress, pour in a cup of lens-related worries and drain out ‘ze source of energy, TADAAAA! A recipe of gloominess for moi. But in the midst of all these, I realized that the only way to be happy is to stay away from all the negativity. Besides, whining is a waste of oxygen. =P
In no particular order, here are 10 things that made me happy over the weekend.
1. Sleeping on a bed of clouds
2. Dancing in the rain
3. A kiss mark on a future heartthrob
4. The rain of petals
5. A makeshift rain sleeve for my cam
6. The little drummer boy
7. Cebu Digital Photographers, the gang of pure awesome
8. His vantage point
9. Golden wings
10. A photo with a festival queen and my favorite boys
"Most people are about as happy as they make up their minds to be."
- Abraham Lincoln
Don’t be so sad, yeah?
Lyric tee of the beautiful band, Rescue a HeroCheck out RAH’s website and their Facebook fan page.
P.SI shall upload more Sinulog 2011 photos when I’m done with the sack of school stress. :P